- You can find us at our Skepti-Forum Official Webpage.
- We are a distributed network with many hubs. Here is our main directory.
- Facebook Rules & Principles
- Facebook New Member Guide
- Skepti-Forum Principles for Mutual Discourse
The mission of the Skepti-Forum project (http://www.skeptiforum.org) is to offer a variety of forums for rational, respectful, and evidence-based exploration of important current issues related to science and technology, especially for those subjects surrounded by confusion, misinformation, and misconception. We promote the tools of skeptical inquiry and scientific reasoning to nurture an open atmosphere for exchanging ideas, sharing disagreement, and asking questions. We also believe that both experts and non-experts can contribute tools, resources, and ideas for thinking about science and scientific claims.
1. To create easily-accessible communities across social media platforms where the public can ask questions about scientific issues.
2. To provide resources for science communicators engaging the public on social networks.
3. To challenge less-effective science communication strategies while offering evidence-based alternatives.
4. To demonstrate to the public the application of critical thinking strategies on public scientific issues.
Here are some subjects we've been addressing at Skepti-Forum. Please stop by and discuss them with us!
- Skepti-Forum Main Group
- Science Communication
- Veterinary Science
- Conspiracy Theory
- Food & Farm Discussion Lab
- From the weird mind of The Otter Skepti-Forum
Here is some information we hope you will find helpful.
- Science and Skepticism Fundamental Concepts
- Scientific Literature
- Facebook Threads If you're looking for one of our many discussions from our Facebook groups, you can find those and our Dedicated Discussions here.
- Facebook Pages and Groups
- Guest Q&A Events
- Evaluating Sources of Information
- Book Suggestions
- Podcast Suggestions
- Special:AllPages List of all of our Wiki pages